LOGO DESIGN: PHIXX 606 Cycles

A Chicago bicycle shop, PHIXX 606 Cycles, contacted me to create a logo to update their presence. They wanted to include a graffiti/hip hop vibe with bicycle parts. Here is what I came up with...

For a brief overview of what PHIXX 606 is all about check out this video

9 comments:

markson said... / August 17, 2016 at 12:58 PM

The principal step is to choose the configuration of your image logo. All around cut out logo outline goes about as a magnet, pulling individuals towards your item.professionl logo

Unknown said... / August 18, 2016 at 11:03 AM

I believe there are a few misconceptions about what exactly a web designer does. In this article I am going to nail down exactly what a web designer is and what they should be able to do.
see more details:Providence web design

service said... / January 15, 2020 at 9:59 AM

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. cartoon or mascot logo for twitch, sports

Unknown said... / November 1, 2021 at 5:22 AM

Great Article Image Processing Projects Deep Learning Projects for Final Year JavaScript Training in Chennai JavaScript Training in Chennai The Angular Training covers a wide range of topics including Components, Angular Directives, Angular Services, Pipes, security fundamentals, Routing, and Angular programmability. The new Angular TRaining will lay the foundation you need to specialise in Single Page Application developer. Angular Training Project Centers in Chennai

Lifelink said... / November 8, 2021 at 6:26 AM

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. website

Achestan said... / November 20, 2021 at 5:19 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said... / March 26, 2022 at 7:56 AM

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. web page,

Anonymous said... / March 26, 2022 at 10:53 PM

Sunnyadi said... / March 28, 2022 at 5:26 AM

Thank you so much for your good words, we provide the best Logo Design Services in Pakistan and USA, Logo design is important for businesses if you are looking for content writing services then Tribe-D is the best option for you.